Ellis County Shared Services Arrangement
ELLIS COUNTY SHARED SERVICES ARRANGEMENT
Located in Italy, TX 108 W. Main, Italy, TX 76651972-483-1815
We serve students from Italy, Milford and Avalon ISD. Ellis County Shared Services Arrangement (ECSSA) includes Special Education, DAEP, and Finishline.
- Children ages 0-3, are referred to Early Childhood Intervention of Tarrant County. The referral number is 817-569-5200.
- Children ages 3-21, who reside within the boundaries of Italy ISD, Milford ISD or Avalon ISD are referred to the Special Education Department of IISD at 972-483-1815.
- Ellis County Shared Services Arrangement provides special education services to children who have, or are suspected of having a disability. Special education services are available to children with disabilities, ages 3 through 21. Children who have impaired vision or hearing can receive services from birth through age 21.
- Ellis County Shared Services Arrangement also provides services to students with disabilities who attend a private or home school located within the boundaries of Italy, Milford, or Avalon regardless of the child’s place of residence.
- Services are offered to all children free of charge.